TorontoNightclub.com Home      Forums      Guestlists      Register Now!

Go Back   TorontoNightclub.com > Clubbing Related > Nightclub Related Topics
Nightclub Related Topics Do not post events in this room

Old 05-06-2006, 05:29 PM

Friends: (0)
Default How is the nightlife in Toronto ?

Im moving to Toronto for one year in 2 months so i would like to know how is the nightlife in ur city ? r there many bars and clubs , when do they usually open and close ? are there special locations where most of the clubs and bars are located or r they spread throughout the city ? ?

Any rec's of cool places would be great ....

Roy
Old 05-07-2006, 04:23 PM
needing to update my status.

Send a message via MSN to Lil'C
Default Re: How is the nightlife in Toronto ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy123
Im moving to Toronto for one year in 2 months so i would like to know how is the nightlife in ur city ? r there many bars and clubs , when do they usually open and close ? are there special locations where most of the clubs and bars are located or r they spread throughout the city ? ?

Any rec's of cool places would be great ....

Roy
What's up Roy...Toronto's club scene is definitely world class, not comparable to New York, Miami, London, etc but we're no slouch either. There's an actual area that is designated as the "Entertainment District" which I believe goes from Duncan St. to Spadina east/west and then Front St. to Queen St. north/south. The Guvernment is our greatest feature, a club that's been running strong now for like 10 years, located on Queens Quay, near the lakeshore. If you're into house/trance/techno I'd suggest checkin it out on a Saturday night. Some of the top "big" clubs also include Republik, Metro, The Docks (South Beach Sundays) and the soon to be opening club called Circa. Some great lounges or smaller clubs include Lott 332, Brant House, West, Therapy, Fluid, Ultra and of course - Budo Liquid Theatre, which is where I promote on Saturdays :wink: (if you want to check it out when you get here, PM me 2 )There's probably many more that I haven't mentioned, but I'd be here typing all day trying to list all the great places. Anyways man, hope that gives yah an idea of what to expect...welcome to T-Dot!
Old 05-08-2006, 12:40 PM

Thanks for the reply

So the nightlife area is concentrated on a relatively small area in Toronto called the Entertainment district ?? It's good as I like Bars and clubs located at nearly the same place/ area ... ( no need to take taxis from place to place )

Anyway i do hope ill enjoy the nightlife in Toronto , my favorite music styles are House / Electro and Trance and Indie Rock music . Ive heard many stories about the Guverment where many great famous dj's play constantly.

Ive also been told that I have to visit Montreal on the weekends sometimes as it has the best nightlife in Canada , is this true and if so why is it better than Toronto's nightlife ?

Thanx
Old 05-08-2006, 01:31 PM

Friends: (1)

lol.. straight up south beach blows unless it's during the WMC....

it's a bunch of 30 somethings trying to relive their youths...
Been down there a few times.. even had a promoter tell me that TOronto has a much better scene on a regular basis.

You'll love toronto, some of the most beautiful women in north america.
Old 05-08-2006, 11:58 PM

Send a message via ICQ to halycon Send a message via AIM to halycon Send a message via MSN to halycon Send a message via Yahoo to halycon

one word

comfortzone
Old 05-09-2006, 07:59 AM

Send a message via MSN to Lil'C

If you want to get a bad first impression of Toronto, then yes, go to Comfort Zone.

Facebook Comments

Share This on