TorontoNightclub.com Home      Forums      Guestlists      Register Now!

Go Back   TorontoNightclub.com > Whats on Your Mind? > TV, Movies and Music Discussion

Old 08-09-2018, 02:20 PM
needing to update my status.

Friends: (1)
Default 'The Bachelor's Lauren Bushnell responds to rumors Ben Higgins may be 'The Bachelor'

The Bachelor: 'The Bachelor's Lauren Bushnell responds to rumors Ben Higgins may be 'The Bachelor' star again. The Bachelor's Lauren Bushnell is sharing her feelings on ex-fiance Ben Higgins potentially starring on the show's next season in 2019.

More...

Facebook Comments

Share This on

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell agree to televise their wedding for 'The Bachelor' fa TorontoNightclub.com TV, Movies and Music Discussion 0 10-19-2016 10:24 AM
Lauren Bushnell: I came out of 'The Bachelor' feeling very alone, Ben Higgins and JoJ TorontoNightclub.com TV, Movies and Music Discussion 0 10-06-2016 01:37 PM
'The Bachelor' couple Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell: We are far from the perfect co TorontoNightclub.com TV, Movies and Music Discussion 0 10-05-2016 11:44 AM
Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell to star in 'The Bachelor' spinoff 'Ben and Lauren: Ha TorontoNightclub.com TV, Movies and Music Discussion 0 06-22-2016 12:25 PM
Lauren Bushnell: I have gotten upset and angry with 'The Bachelor' star Ben Higgins, TorontoNightclub.com TV, Movies and Music Discussion 0 03-15-2016 05:32 PM