TorontoNightclub.com Home      Forums      Guestlists      Register Now!

Go Back   TorontoNightclub.com > Whats on Your Mind? > TV, Movies and Music Discussion

Old 06-08-2018, 03:20 PM
needing to update my status.

Friends: (1)
Default Lauren Bushnell reveals reasons for Ben Higgins breakup and warning signs she ignored

The Bachelor: Lauren Bushnell reveals reasons for Ben Higgins breakup and warning signs she ignored on 'The Bachelor'. Lauren Bushnell is diving into what went wrong in her former relationship with The Bachelor's Ben Higgins like never before.

More...

Facebook Comments

Share This on

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lauren Bushnell: Ben Higgins and I keep in touch and there's no bad blood TorontoNightclub.com TV, Movies and Music Discussion 0 06-22-2017 05:48 PM
Lauren Bushnell: I didn't want to do 'Ben & Lauren' with Ben Higgins to be honest TorontoNightclub.com TV, Movies and Music Discussion 0 06-08-2017 01:31 PM
Lauren Bushnell: I honestly didn't want to film 'Ben & Lauren' with Ben Higgins TorontoNightclub.com TV, Movies and Music Discussion 0 06-08-2017 12:55 PM
Lauren Bushnell: Ben Higgins breakup is "kind of awful," "yeah" I'd be open to reconc TorontoNightclub.com TV, Movies and Music Discussion 0 05-31-2017 05:20 PM
Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell to star in 'The Bachelor' spinoff 'Ben and Lauren: Ha TorontoNightclub.com TV, Movies and Music Discussion 0 06-22-2016 12:25 PM