Old 07-30-2007, 09:13 PM

Friends: (0)
Default POLICE RAID AT REPUBLIK

THIS IS FROM THE TORONTO STAR

Nightclub employees face drug charges

Jul 30, 2007 02:44 PM
Rachel De Lazzer
Staff Reporter

Two employees of the Republik Lounge, a nightclub located in the middle of the city's Entertainment District, have been charged with drug trafficking.

Police executed a search warrant at the club around 1:15 a.m. Sunday. They had been investigating the club, on Richmond St. W. at John St., for some time.

Toronto resident Daniel Park, the bar's 38-year-old corporate manager, was arrested and charged with three counts of trafficking cocaine and one count of possession of cocaine.

****THIS WAS A SET UP***** NONE OF THIS IS TRUE. I HAVE NEVER SOLD DRUGS IN MY LIFE. Please do not believe what you will likely be hearing and reading over the next little while.

IF YOU KNOW OF ANYONE WHO WAS HURT IN THE RAID OR TREATED UNFAIRLY PLEASE CONTACT THE CLUB AND YOU WILL BE PART OF A LARGE GROUP THAT WILL BE HEARD BY THE GOVERNMENT!!!

I would love to clear the air for everyone on this website, but I have been advised by my counsel not to give any details until the matter is resolved. The truth will be uncovered in due time and I'm hoping that the community with whom I have worked and loved for the past 14 years will be there to support me during this time.

If you know me, you already know the truth.

Thank you my friends,
Daniel Park